Habitat internships provide opportunities for individuals enrolled in higher education to work on our site and in our offices with Habitat staff members assisting in administration, construction, fundraising, event planning, and the creation of new programs and services.
Our competitive internship program starts every Fall, Spring and Summer, and lasts for three to four months. Participants are encouraged to develop their skills and utilize creativity in the areas of urban planning, marketing, sustainable & green building, social media, family & volunteer services, and more!
Now Accepting Resumes and Cover Letters for:
- Construction Management Intern
- Social Media/Event Planning Intern
- Photography Intern – Commercial
- Recreation Management Intern – Art Therapy
- Urban Planning & Field Research Intern
Due to limited space, please contact us in advance to schedule an interview Volunteer@HumanityCA.org