Habitat for Humanity SF/SCV has several working committees led by our Board of Trustees and community volunteers that make the work we do in North Los Angeles County possible. Volunteers from the community that would like to join a committee should fill out the Volunteer Application and send to Volunteer@HumanityCA.org and express interest in joining one of the below committees:
- Family Home Visit Committee – Chair Doreen Shine, community member
- Land Acquisition, Site Development and Construction Committee – Chair Richard Doss, Pacific Coast Civil
- Fund Development Committee – Co-Chairs Hunt Braly, Poole & Shaffery, LLP, and Brad Rosenheim, Rosenheim & Associates, Inc.
- Habitat Hearts for Heroes Gala Planning Committee – Chair Karen Brown, First Bank
- ReStore Committee – Chair Bob Niesner, Legacy Construction and Development
- Board Development Committee – Chair David Gressman, community member